Market Coordination Team Meeting
|January 14, 2011
9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
ERCOT Austin Room 168
7620 Metro Center Dr.
Austin, TX 78744
Meeting number: 359022293
Meeting password: Mct123!!
WebEx Meeting: Meeting # 359 022 293
To join the webcast and teleconference:
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: Mct123!!
4. Click "Join".
5. You will be provided with a popup box once you are logged in that will give you the dial-in number, meeting number and participant pass code. Please use this code when dialing in on the phone.
To join the teleconference only (without computer access):
1. Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 866-469-3239
2. Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-429-3300
Toll-free dialing restrictions: http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf
3. Once you call in, enter in the meeting number and select the # key on your telephone for the pass code. You will enter the meeting anonymously.
· Antitrust Admonition
ERCOT strictly prohibits market participants and their employees who are participating in ERCOT activities from using their participation in ERCOT activities as a forum for engaging in practices or communications that violate the antitrust laws. The ERCOT Board has approved guidelines for members of ERCOT Committees, subcommittees and working Groups to be reviewed and followed by each market participant attending ERCOT meetings. If you have not received a copy of these Guidelines, please send an email to Susan Clifton at Susan.Clifton@ercot.com to receive a copy.
All presentations and materials submitted by Market Participants or any other Entity to ERCOT staff for this meeting are received and posted with the acknowledgement that the information will be considered public in accordance with the ERCOT Websites Content Management Operating Procedure.
· Issues and Concerns
· Project Manager Update
· Transaction Names Inventory V4.0 Spreadsheet Review
· Test Script Creation
· Change Control 738 Critical Care Form fields compared to Requirements
· Change Control 740 REF~1P segment in 814_27 discussion
· Change Control 741 Relevance to be determined based on MVI/MVO priority processing discussion
· Business Day Definition
· Other Business
Scheduled MCT Meetings
- Aug 29, 2007 - Market Coordination Team Meeting
- Dec 06, 2010 - MCT: TX SET 4.0 Meeting
- Jan 14, 2011 - Market Coordination Team Meeting
- Feb 01, 2011 - Market Coordination Team Meeting
- Feb 09, 2011 - Market Coordination Team
- Mar 09, 2011 - Joint MCT/TXSET Meeting
- Mar 10, 2011 - Joint MCT/TXSET Meeting