Current Texas SET Implementation Guides
The Texas Standard Electronic Transaction (SET) Guides provide details of information contained within the electronic transactions used in the competitive retail electric market in Texas.
This version of the Texas SET guides contains updates to retail transactions to support the following:
- PUCT Substantive Rule §25.493 Acquisition and Transfer of Customers from one Retail Electric Provider to Another
- PUCT Substantive Rule §25.480 Bill Payment and Adjustments
- PUCT Substantive Rule §25.483 Disconnection of Service
- PUCT Substantive Rule §25.497 Critical Care Customers
- PUCT Substantive Rule §25.126 Amendments Due to Non-Compliant Meters and Meter Tampering in Areas Where Customer Choice Has Been Introduced
- PUCT PROJECT 34610 Implementation Project Relating to Advanced Metering
- Outstanding Change Controls identified and approved by the Texas Set Working Group
It was implemented on June 11, 2012.